As one delicate processing tool, Laser engraving cutting machine should be properly used and carefully maintained, which ensures it works smoothly and stably.
1. laser engraving cutting machine should be properly earthed.
Laser power supply and machine body should be rightly grounded in order to prevent human body from electric strike, avoid the damage of devices and circuit, guide against thunder strike and static electricity damage and ensure electric system running well. Ground resistance should be less than 4Ω.
The Necessity of Ground Connection
(1) Prevent human body from electric strike
(2) Ensure laser power supplier run well and prolong service life of laser tube.
(3) Guide against machine body quivering caused by outside influence.
(4) Avoid circuit damage of high voltage discharge.
2. The Smooth Running of Cooling Water.
Whether using tap water or circulating pump, users should guarantee water flow freely. Cooling water absorbs heat releasing from laser tube. The higher water temperature is, the lower output power is(15~20℃ is the best condition). When there is no water, accumulated heat can cause laser tube blast off and even damage power supplier. Therefore, it is necessary to check whether cooling water is blocked or not. When water pipe has a fast knot or fall off and water pump doesn’t work, it is urgent to fix it in order to avoid device damage duo to power decline.
3. Maintain Laser Machine Clean and Good ventilation. It is necessary to wipe laser machine regularly, ensuring the machine run well. Like the joints of human body, guiding rails as a delicate part need to be clean and stay lubricated. Each bearing should be lubricated regularly. All these maintenance guarantee the flexibility and processing precision of laser engraving cutting machine and prolong machine service life.
4. The working temperature should stay around 5~35℃. When laser engraving cutting machine works below the freezing point, operators should pay attention to the following points:
(1) Prevent circulating water from freezing and drain water out of laser tube as the machine is off.
(2) laser machine can start working only after a five-minute warm-up of laser electric current. When encountering a rainy day and humid environment, operators should extend the preheat time. High voltage can release after exhaust of moisture, which prevent circuit breakdown.
5. Using laser high voltage button properly. When high voltage button turns on, laser power supplier is in a standby state. As the manual laser output button is accidentally touched or the computer operates inappropriately, laser can discharge and cause damage to person or other things. Therefore, laser high voltage button should turn off when the machine finishes processing work (Laser electric current can stay on). Operators should stay around the machine as it runs in order to avoid an accident. The constant working time should be less than five hours and then has a thirty-minute timeout.
6. Stay away from high power and strong vibration equipment. The sudden interference of high power, sometimes can cause machine failure, although not very much, but should be avoid as far as possible.Therefore, electric welding machine, giant electric mixer and large giant power transmission equipment should be kept away. The strong vibration equipment is more self-evident, such as the vibration caused by walking of the forging press and the close motor vehicles, the obvious shaking of the ground is very unfavorable to the precise engraving.
7. Avoid lightning strike. As long as the building lightning protection measures can be reliable. The first one “well grounded" can also contribute to lightning protection. Special advice: in the net electrical instability area (such as voltage fluctuation is more than 5%), users are asked to install a regulated power supply whose capacity is greater than the total load of 2 times, to prevent sudden fluctuation in voltage and burn circuit or computer.
8. Maintain the stability of control PC. Control PC is mainly used for controlling the engraving equipment. Besides installing necessary graphic design software, you must keep special computer for special use. Since it will seriously affect the speed of the control machine after the computer is equipped with network card and anti-virus firewall, please do not install anti-virus firewall on the control machine. If you need a network card for data communication, please disable the network card before starting the engraving machine.
9. Guide rail maintenance: during the movement of the guide rail, the processed materials will produce a lot of dust. Maintenance method: first, use the cotton cloth to wipe the original oil and dust on the guide rail, then apply a layer of lubricating oil on the surface and side of the guide rail. Maintenance period: about a week.
10. Fan maintenance: after working for a period of time, the fan and exhaust pipe will accumulate a large amount of dust. The dust will affect the exhaust efficiency of the fan, and cause a lot of dust can not be discharged. Maintenance method: loosen the connection of the exhaust pipe and exhaust fan, remove the exhaust pipe, and clean the dust from the exhaust pipe and fan. Maintenance period: about a month.
11. Screw fastening: after the motor system working for a certain period of time, the screw of the motion junction will loosen and then affect the stability of the mechanical movement. Maintenance method: tighten the screws one by one with the tools attached at random. Maintenance period: about a month.
12. Lens maintenance: after the machine working for a certain period of time, the lens will stick a layer of dust on the surface because of the working environment. This will reduce the reflectivity of the reflecting lens and the transmittance of the lens, and finally affect the working power of the laser. Maintenance method: dip the absorbent cotton in the alcohol and gently wipe the surface of the lens in a clockwise direction to wipe off the dust.
All in all, we should follow the laser engraving machine's precautions, so that our machine life and working efficiency can be greatly improved.