1. Operation and maintenance of automated equipment involves potential hazards and operators should be cautious to prevent them
2. If the limbs touch a moving machine, it may become entangled or even hurt;
3. Keep the hands and feet away from the moving machine and control the operation CNC system can be via the front panel keyboard or remote
4. Do not wear loose clothes and clothing like cords when operating the machine to prevent it from being caught by the machine.
High-voltage electricity of CNC plasma cutting machine
5. Electric shock can kill people and must be installed in accordance with manufacturer's regulations and requirements;
6. When the power is turned on, the wires and cables cannot be touched.
7. The device should be operated by trained people only.