Plasma underwater cutting can eliminate the noise generated during cutting, dust, harmful gases and arc pollution, effectively improve the work environment. The use of fine plasma cutting has made the cutting quality close to the level of laser cutting, since 2012 with the high-power plasma cutting technology mature cutting thickness of more than 15mm, widening the CNC plasma cutting machine cutting range.
CNC cutting machine Plasma cutting:
CNC plasma arc cutting is a machining method that uses the heat of the high temperature plasma arc to melt (and evaporate) the metal part at the workpiece incision and remove the molten metal by the high speed plasma to form the incision.
1. Cutting more than 20mm steel plate is more difficult, need a lot of power plasma power, the higher the cost.
2. Cut the thick plate, cut into V
1. Wide cutting area, can cut all the metal sheet;
2. Cutting speed, high efficiency, cutting speed up to 10m / min or more;
3. Cutting accuracy is higher than flame cutting, underwater cutting without deformation, fine plasma cutting is more accurate.