timber laser cutting machine
Timber laser cutting machine The timber laser cutting machine for wood processing offers unique precision and cutting quality at the highest cutting speeds, suitable for any material that is processed by the choice of the appropriate laser power. All cutting systems provide 60 to 180 watts of laser power.Send InquiryChat Now
Timber laser cutting machine The timber laser cutting machine for wood processing offers unique precision and cutting quality at the highest cutting speeds, suitable for any material that is processed by the choice of the appropriate laser power. All cutting systems provide 60 to 180 watts of laser power.
The depth of cutting wood by laser engraving machine is generally not deep. The maximum cutting depth depends on the material of the wood and the power of the laser. If you want to cut thick wood, it can slow down the cutting speed, but it may cause the wood to burn. For specific operations, try using large-size lenses and repeating them.
Max working area(mm)
Hermetic And Detached CO2 Laser Tube
English 1 x 1mm
Resetting positioning accuracy
Lasercut 5.3 or RDworks V8
AC 220V(or 110V)/50~60HZ
0 - 45℃
5 - 95%
Laser output control
1-100% control panel and software setting
Highest scanning precision
CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop
Exhaust fan and Exhaust pipe
Water-cooling and protection system
1. Laser tube. Adopt domestic high quality carbon dioxide laser emitter. Under the guarantee of smooth power output, the use time is up to 3000 hours or more.
2. Domestic high quality laser power supply. The smooth high-voltage output can effectively protect the laser emitter and ensure the service life of the laser tube.
3. The design of the control panel is user-friendly. All operations can be done directly on the control panel for easy and convenient operation.
4. The overall chassis is framed, welded with high-quality steel, and made of high-quality cold-rolled steel to make the casing. The chassis is not easily deformed and has a longer service life.
5. Support power-off continuation. There is no waste of material after power failure. Save time, effort and peace of mind for you.