hobby laser cutting machine
A hobby laser cutting machine is a laser beam emitted from a laser that is focused by a light path system into a laser beam of high power density. The laser beam is irradiated onto the surface of the workpiece to bring the workpiece to a melting point or boiling point, while the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal.Send InquiryChat Now
A hobby laser cutting machine is a laser beam emitted from a laser that is focused by a light path system into a laser beam of high power density. The laser beam is irradiated onto the surface of the workpiece to bring the workpiece to a melting point or boiling point, while the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal.
Max working area(mm)
Hermetic And Detached CO2 Laser Tube
English 1 x 1mm
Resetting positioning accuracy
Lasercut 5.3 or RDworks V8
AC 220V(or 110V)/50~60HZ
0 - 45℃
5 - 95%
Laser output control
1-100% control panel and software setting
Highest scanning precision
A laser is a kind of light. Like other natural light, it is produced by the transition of atoms (molecules or ions, etc.). However, unlike ordinary light, the laser relies on spontaneous emission only in the initial very short time. The subsequent process is completely determined by the excitation radiation. Therefore, the laser has a very pure color, almost no divergent directivity, and extremely high luminous intensity.
1. High precision: It is suitable for cutting of precision parts and fine cutting of various craft words and paintings.
2. fast: more than 100 times the line cutting.
3. The heat affected zone is small and not easily deformed. The slits are smooth and beautiful, and no post-processing is required.
4. the price is very high: the price is only 1/3 of the same performance CO2 laser cutting machine, and the equivalent of 2/5 of the CNC punch.
5. It can complete the processing of various complicated structures, and the machine can complete the processing as long as any image can be drawn on the computer.
6. No need to open the mold, only the figure is made on the computer, the product can be released immediately, that is, the new product can be developed quickly, and the cost can be saved.