Laser Cutting Machine 1390
Specifications of plexiglass laser cutting machine: Package of laser cutting machine: 1)Packaging: Whole film packaging machine; anti-collision package edge; fumigation-free plywood wooden box and pallets with iron binding belt. 2)Shipping: We cooperate with shipping company whose experience in...Send Inquiry
Specifications of plexiglass laser cutting machine:
Hermetic And Detached CO2 Laser Tube
|Resetting positioning accuracy|
CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop
AC 220V/50Hz~60HZ (110V is also available)
Laser output control
|1-100% control panel and software setting|
Highest scanning precision
|Exhaust fan and Exhaust pipe|
|water cooling and protection system|
Graphic format support
|BMP, CIF, JPEG, TGA, TIFF, PLT, AI, DXF, DST (TIANDAO Embroidery Software), DWG, CDR, etc|
|1. User manual---1 pc|
2. User-manaul and CD---1pc
3. Exhaust fan---1 pc
4. Exhaust pipe---1 pc
5. Air pump ---1 pc
6. Air pipe ---1 pc
7. Water pump---1 pc
8. Water pipe---1 pc
9. Bases---4 sets
10. Wheel---4 sets
11. Laser tube---1 pc
1) Motorized up and down table for Z axis
2) Rotary attachment for cylinder engraving, like cups, bottles...
3) Water chiller cw3000
4) Water chiller cw5000
Package of laser cutting machine:
1. Can you arrange shipment to our office?
1. Yes, we can. With DDU terms, we will arrange shipment to your office directly.
2. With CIF terms, we will arrange shipment for you and take charge of shipping machine to your destination port.
3. For FOB terms, we will take in charge of paperwork and send machine to your shipping forwarder at our loading port.
2. Is there rotary attachment on your laser machines?
Yes, rotary attachment is option, the rotary attachment is for engraving things like wine bottles, cups and pens.
3. Can I have a try of your laser software?
Yes, you can download from our Tech Support-Download, or just tell us your email and we sent you the software for study first
4. How does a laser work?
"LASER" stands for "Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation". Lasers amplify light by absorbing and radiating energy. The laser radiation is generated by a laser source.
5. Which industry is your laser machine applicated in?
advertisement, arts and crafts, toys, textile garment, leather, car, mechanism, electron, building upholster, timekeeper and jewelry industry and so on.