Jeans laser engraving machine
The Jeans laser engraving machine can reduce the miscuts caused by manual cutting and increase the efficiency. The conventional method is used to cut the sheet. If the cloth layer is thin, the amount of the sheet can be reduced, but if it encounters a large number of garment cutting tasks, this method can easily cause dimensional errors of the upper and lower sheets.Send InquiryChat Now
The Jeans laser engraving machine can reduce the miscuts caused by manual cutting and increase the efficiency. The conventional method is used to cut the sheet. If the cloth layer is thin, the amount of the sheet can be reduced, but if it encounters a large number of garment cutting tasks, this method can easily cause dimensional errors of the upper and lower sheets. It is very likely that workers will encounter rework and repair problems at the first stage of cutting.
The error caused by the cutting will directly lead to the manual loss of the inspection and repair, the delay of the time period, and even affect the process of the delay, resulting in prolonged production cycle of the order. The cloth laser cutting machine can also reduce the defects that the manual operation may cause damage, contamination and uneven edge of the piece.
Technical Parameter of laser cutting machine fabric:
Max working area(mm)
Hermetic And Detached CO2 Laser Tube
English 1 x 1mm
Resetting positioning accuracy
Lasercut 5.3 or RDworks V8
AC 220V(or 110V)/50~60HZ
0 - 45℃
5 - 95%
Laser output control
1-100% control panel and software setting
Highest scanning precision
CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop
Exhaust fan and Exhaust pipe
Water-cooling and protection system
Laser cutting machine must pay attention to the operation process in the production, otherwise it is easy to cause accidents, especially the enterprise should pay attention to only the standard operation of the laser cutting machine, and each operator can follow this process to maintain safe production, and Maintenance of the laser cutting machine.
1. Observe the general safe operating procedures of the cutting machine. The laser is started in strict accordance with the laser start-up procedure.
2. Operators must be trained to familiarize themselves with the structure, performance, and knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear protective equipment as required, and wear protective glasses that meet the requirements in the vicinity of the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it can be irradiated or heated with a laser to avoid the potential hazard of smoke and vapor.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator must not leave the post or the person to be in charge. If it is necessary to stop, stop or cut off the power switch.