Co2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine
Features of Zing9060 Laser Machine 1. By making groves on the machine structure, the machine strength has been improved and the size of machine is more preciser than before. 2. The machine can be dismantled, which make the machine easily pass through the door. 3. The reflectors have been fixed....Send Inquiry
Features of Zing9060 Laser Machine
1. By making groves on the machine structure, the machine strength has been improved and the size of machine is more preciser than before.
2. The machine can be dismantled, which make the machine easily pass through the door.
3. The reflectors have been fixed. So it is easier to adjust the laser path.
4. Adding new parts to the ventilation system, which makes sure the ventilation is more smooth.
5. Added warning light make the machine more safer in operation.
6. Z axis adopt the belt transmission system. So the machine makes little noise in operation.
Specifications of plexiglass laser cutting machine:
Hermetic And Detached CO2 Laser Tube
|Resetting positioning accuracy|
CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop
AC 220V/50Hz~60HZ (110V is also available)
Laser output control
|1-100% control panel and software setting|
Highest scanning precision
|Exhaust fan and Exhaust pipe|
|water cooling and protection system|
Graphic format support
|BMP, CIF, JPEG, TGA, TIFF, PLT, AI, DXF, DST (TIANDAO Embroidery Software), DWG, CDR, etc|
|1. User manual---1 pc|
2. User-manaul and CD---1pc
3. Exhaust fan---1 pc
4. Exhaust pipe---1 pc
5. Air pump ---1 pc
6. Air pipe ---1 pc
7. Water pump---1 pc
8. Water pipe---1 pc
9. Bases---4 sets
10. Wheel---4 sets
11. Laser tube---1 pc
1) Motorized up and down table for Z axis
2) Rotary attachment for cylinder engraving, like cups, bottles...
3) Water chiller cw3000
4) Water chiller cw5000
Package of laser cutting machine:
1.Do we sell spares?
Yes we do.
We sell consumables and parts for the laser machines
2. Do we offer support?
Yes we offer technical support
You can call in and request a technician then we can send someone when they are available.
3. What extraction do I need with my laser machine?
You have two options with laser machine extraction:
Vent to the atmosphere through an existing extraction system, window, door, or hole in the wall.
Use a fume filtration unit, which connects to your laser machine and filters out particles/smells created by lasering materials.
Details can be found on our exhaust systems information pages, or you can contact our experienced sales team to discuss your requirements.
4. How can I choose the best machine for me?
There are three key questions to ask yourself when deciding on a machine:
What is your primary use (cutting, engraving etc.)?
Which materials are you looking to work with?
What size of material do you need to process?
Please contact us and speak to our sales team for more advice.