1. 1325 woodworking engraving machine body is made of thick-walled steel pipe. The bed is finite element analysis (FEA) and designed to provide a rigid and stable processing platform for the machine and all bed components are relieved of stress before the bed is machined.
2. 1325 woodworking engraving machine is the most cost-effective economical product in SUBA-CNC engraving machine. It is equipped with domestic 4.5KW electric spindle (optional with imported Italian HSD electric spindle) and 5.5KW centrifugal vacuum pump.
3. The table top adopts vacuum adsorption table top, and the material is electric wood board. It is resistant to high temperature and corrosion, and can strongly adsorb non-metallic materials of different areas. The vacuum adsorption table is divided into six processing areas, which can be processed in a single area or simultaneously, which has improved processing efficiency.
4. The Y axis of the machine tool is driven by double rail and can be used for heavy cutting.
5. Embedded DSP numerical control system with USB transmission can realize breakpoint continuous engraving and power-off memory function. It can be equipped with 128M Flash flash memory for complete offline operation.
6. Fast processing speed and high efficiency, the free-wheel speed can reach 45000mm/min, and the speed can reach 15000mm/min in the wave plate engraving process.
7. 1325 woodworking engraving machine application range: solid wood door, MDF, hard plastic, antique furniture, solid wood art murals, musical instruments three-dimensional surface, shape cutting.